Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Dec 15

Hello,

Well this week was Brutal! Alot of tracting, with missed appointments.
Probably like 10 appointments people made and didnt keep, means alot of
tracting out in the freezing cold. But its good its all good, its expected
we were being blessed to much. About the baptisms, we have one coming up
January 18th still with Marie. Hopefully we will be setting some new
baptismal dates with other people, who know what the lord has in store.

Yes I did get the package, and the shoes fit perfect thanks so much! Its
funny because they are size 15 and my feet still expand them. Crazy! It
was cool because when i first got in this apartment I found a pair of
sneakers that fit me. A Big Polyneisian missionary left them because he
was going home, so i took them.... they are size 16, im probably the only
missionary in the mission they will fit, so i snagged them.

Oh also about you guys being able to eat Gluten, dad told me about that.
That is so amazing! I cant wait to see you guys eat a whole pizza and not
just the top :-) hehe.

So about the phone calls, we are still working that out. I think we will
have you call the church phone, and remeber i think utah is 2 hours
earliers...... i think. But i will tell you for sure next monday what time
to expect for the call.

I have to tell you mom how crazy it is to hear about the nieces and
nephews. I cant picture Ethan as a bad boy running around, and that katie
and Hailey are playing together, its funny to think i have never even seen
them and they are already playing together. Wow time does fly and it
continues to. This christmas marks my 17/24 mark. Wow only 7 months left.
Thats so crazy haha, again dont worry im not trunky i just think its funny
to think about how fast this time out here flys, and how much i have
changed and grown. My goal when i come home is to have a 6 pack hahahahah.
Funny huh! Its not really my goal, but me and elder padeken who if you
remeber is my zone leader and i have served with and was MTC companions
with and is like my favorite missionary friend out here, decided we are
going to lose lots of weight before we go home, so maybe it could happen
haha.

But anyways things are going good. The work is moving forward, slowly but
surely. Its cold, but hey thats Michigan. I love you guys and thanks for
the christmas packages, im planning on sending out a christmas card to
everyone in the family today, so look for it. I will send 2 of them to
Kathy & Steves house. Well love you guys and i will talk to you next
week.

No comments: