Sunday, March 29, 2009

Hello good to hear from you dad!

Congratulations mom on the book! Im excited to hear how everything pans out. ALso to read it when i get home! Maybe you will be the next harry potter author person (i cant remeber her name). That would way sweet!

So it sounds like you all are being very industrius, trying new things and stuff. Thats great to hear! I hope and pray everything continues to work out. Im still curious though, whats a krisper in your fridge? How exactly do they work? Sounds really interesting.
Also im sorry to hear about Billy Brandon, thats really sad to hear. But im sure the funeral service went well, and they couldnt have picked a better speaker. Did you teach the plan of salvation over the speaker? hehe. I wish more people new what we new, they would be alot happier at times of death.

So an update on the baptism. It happened! I didnt do the baptism, which is completley fine by me. Her friend that introduced her to the church and helped along the way baptised her. I was so excited when i heard because we didnt think he was going to be able to come, but last minute notice he was, and she was excited! So it was a great week as well. We found lots of potentials and some new investigaotrs hopefully we will begin to have more baptisms in the future, and be able to see the change come into the lifes of Gods children.
Oh also.... Disneyland huh! Sweet! I hope you guys have a blast, tell Mickey I say hi.... then try and hand him a passalong card for a free book of mormon. Tell him its from me haha. Im excited for you guys. Im also excited because its almost SPRING!!!!!!!
I can hardly wait. We had a 60 degree day this past week and i about ran door to door i was so excited! Its been a bone chilling winter, but i can see spring around the corner. Its funny missionary moral is alot higher in good weather haha.

Oh also i havent heard much from Elder Padeken about his ride status. Buts its ok i think he has it sort out, so dont feel like you need to make your plans around him, im pretty sure he has it figured out by now. It was more of a possibility than a plan set in stone, sorry i should have mentioned that.

Ok now to hop onto another subject. I cant beleive another baby! haha. Its going to be crazy to see them all, I will be honest there has been so many, i dont know if i have all the names memorized. But im excited for everyone and there new little ones.
Have i ever told you guys how many im going to have... I want 7-10 haha all my companions think im nutz!

And to the last subject. Byu. Ya I still dont know what i want to do yet. Mainly because i dont know whats out there. I want to come home and do some research. Since i have been out alone the economy has gone from pretty good to ........ nots so great. Only in 19 months! So i dont know what kind of careers will make money, what wont. Well I do know one and thats Medical, but thats something im not interested at all. So when i get home I'm banking on doing some research and checking into it. Also i ask alot of people out here how they like there job. So hopefully i will decide sometime. Oh also about the prayer thing, i have prayed soooooo much on what im suppose to do where im suppose to go (College wise) Im convinced heavenly father is not going go tell. Hes letting me make this descision. The answer i have gotten is no answer, so untill i get one im going to keep making descisions that feel good :-)

Well Things are going great out here! Sounds like things are going good out there! I'll continue to work hard, you dont have to worry about me getting truncky or given up, I'm in it for the end. Theres a scripture in D&C 58 that says somewhere along the lines
" Behold his mission is given unto him, and it shall never be given again."

Im living day to day by that scripture.
I love you guys tell everyone i say Hi
I will talk to you next week
-Love elder whipple
Again tell mom congratulations and congratulations on starting a new business i hope and pray it will be prosperous!

No comments: