Friday, December 5, 2008

Hello,

Smoked turkey and lots of potatoes>? Sounds like i really missed out haha.
Thats cool you got to meet Brother Morris, he is a really nice guy, he
told me this sunday in the meeting about the visit he had with you,
everyone laughed because the tree was still up, i was like heck ya it is!
He also told me i have a very nice mom, and i told him you bet i do. Well
sadly no i dont have a christmas tree up yet. I wont be getting it up
untill i go on exchanges with the zone leaders, but thats ok. Im going to
try and find some christmas lights today. Every in Detroit is so
expensive, its sad the small stores like CVS, Family Dollar, and Rite aid
take advantage of them and us, we dont have cheap places like wal-mart or
target, its unsafe here haha. ' I still cant believe its December 1st time
really is flying. Soon it will be christmas, and i will hit my 17 month
mark wow that sounds scarey. Oh and yes thankyou, i kept thinking oh I
can get a little more out of my shoes, but i think they are done for, i
want to bring them home to show you guys, youll laugh they are pretty bad
haha. Its crazy though these pair lasted me a year. If you remember i got
these last christmas, and remember the shoes before only last like 3
months if that. I dont know why my feet so abnormally large and destroy
anything that comes in its path, but i appreciate the coat, shoes, and
tree decorations that are on the way.

Well this week we had some interesting news, William the guy who was a
member 20 years ago, and wants to be baptised back into the church, turns
out hes already baptised, and he didnt get his name removed. So its cool
heavenly father lead back 1 of his stray sheep. So i really look forward
to talking to you in 24 days. I will try and get you the right time this
time, so I dont catch you working again haha. But other than that not to
much new happened since my last email a few days ago, im just trucking
along trying to find teach and baptise with all my might mind and
strength, i know i only have 2 years to work my hardest for the lord, so
dont worry im going to finish strong and continue to work hard! Oh yea
the explanation about my new companion from the spanish area in our
mission. Well from what i know and president told me, hes here probably
just 1 transfer with me. I guess there was some problems he had with some
girls in the other branch he was in, so president rawson told me im with
him to in a sense to help him be more obediant, so when he gets back into
his spanish area he will be ok. Since there is only like 6 spanish
missionaries in our mission, they end up serving in the same area more
than once and sometimes more than twice, and serve with eachother as well
more than once, so the spanish missionaries since they are around with
eachother all the time, have hard times staying motivated, and being
obediant. Which I guess i can see, can you imagine me trying to get
missonary work done if i was in a district with Shelby, Brandon, and mark
haha. They all become friends and goof around i guess. Thats why im
serving with a spanish missionary for the time being. I think its only
suppose to be 1 or 2 transfers president says. but I enjoy it Elder
Ramirez is a fun missionary and a very good teacher.

Well i cant think of anything else to say, so hopefully something
miraculous happens this week for me to tell you about next monday in
emails :-0 I love you guys and will talk to you later
-Elder whipple

No comments: